New Student Registration, Kindergarten Registration, Forms


For information about the application process for Lincoln Academy and Lincoln Hill High, click HERE.

How to register a student

For current students: If you currently have a student enrolled in a school or an active Skyward Family Access Account, please log in and choose the online enrollment link in the upper left corner to enroll a new student. If you do not know your Skyward Family Access Account log-in information, please reach out to your current school.

For new students, including kindergarteners: For new families who do not have a Skyward Family Access Account with the Stanwood-Camano School District, please use this New Student Online Enrollment Link and follow the steps to create an account. After you submit your request you will receive an email with login instructions. This account is only for the purpose of using the New Student Online Enrollment application.

How to apply for early entrance for kindergarten

Visit our Early Entrance for Kindergarten web page to learn more about requirements and how to apply when your child is younger than age 5 by August 31.

School attendance area boundaries

Visit our webpage on school attendance area boundaries for more information.  

Student transfers

For transferring within the Stanwood-Camano School District boundaries, use 3131 F1 Application

For transferring from outside  Stanwood-Camano School District boundaries, use the Choice Transfer Request form

Frequently asked questions

What school will my child attend? For information about school attendance area boundaries, click HEREIf you are unsure which school is your resident/home school please contact our Transportation Department 360-629-1299 or the district office at 360-629-1200.

How to register for the new Inclusional Transitional Kindergarten program? Learn more about about that application process HERE

Is there a non-online way to register a new student? Find links to the printable forms needed below. Take all completed forms to your child's school along with your child's birth certificate and proof of residence (such as a utility bill or lease agreement) to complete the registration process.

Printable forms

Other resources

• For information on school meals, click HERE

• For information about school attendance area boundaries, click HERE

• Field Trip Consent form:

• Intent to Homeschool:

• Ancillary Form: Ancillary Service Request

• Athletic Participation Grades 7-12 Form: