Transferring Schools

A parent can apply to have his or her child attend a school other than a school the student would normally be assigned. Approval depends on space and/or services available in the school or specific program. Variances require that the family provide transportation to and from school, are granted for one year, and must be applied for annually.

For more information, visit our student registration page.