- Conserving classroom time - Each year, teachers and parent volunteers spend hours distributing pieces of paper from outside groups to our elementary students. This is one reason SCSD is joining many schools across the county and state to feature community fliers on their website.
- Reducing paper waste - Last year, each elementary student took home nearly 115 fliers, meaning our community distributed nearly 276,000 pieces of paper to elementary students last year!
The E-Flier Folder will make community fliers available anywhere you can access the Internet.
- We update the fliers twice a month – around the 15th and 30th of each month in the online E-Flier Folder.
- Sign up and we’ll e-mail you when we post new
E-Fliers - It’s easy to sign up. Simply send a blank e-mail to
around the 15th and 30th of each month to tell you the E-Flier Folder
has been updated with new fliers.
- You can choose the fliers that you and your
children are interested in - You can click, download and even print the
fliers your family is interested in. If you lose a flier, you can
easily find another one and it will be simple to search the fliers
relating to youth organizations, summer camps and programs, community,
sports, lessons and classes, and activities and events for kids.
- Families without Internet access can use the E-Flier Binder - Our schools offer a binder in the office with copies of each flier that is posted to the district’s website. Make sure to check your school’s E-Flier Binder when you stop by the school office.
We hope the change in process will be a smooth transition for you and your family. Questions about the E-Flier Folders and the district website can be directed to the SCSD Administration & Resource Center at (360) 629-1200.