Parents and/or guardians can register students at their school during regular school hours or print the forms below and fill out the registration and immunization record forms ahead of time and then bring them to the school to complete the registration process.
If you are not sure at which school to register your child call your neighborhood school or call the transportation office at (360) 629-1229 or the district office at (360) 629-1200.
Easy steps to register:
Download, print, and complete each form. Take
- Home Language Survey (Encuesta de Idiomas en el Hogar) Please follow link to the appropiate language for your home and bring a completed Survey form at the time of registration.
- Certificate of Immunization Status Form
Certificado de Estado de Vacunacion
- Health Concern Form
- Residency Questionaire
- Restriction of Release of Directory Information (FERPA) 3231 F1
(Additional forms for medication or immunization exemption may be needed for your child, which are available at the school offices.)
Please read important information regarding immunizations:
For information on school meals, please click here .
Kindergarten registration is open year-round at your neighborhood school. Your student must be 5 years old by August 31 to register. Contact your neighborhood school for specific details about registration.
Need more information?
Click on these links for information about:
- School times
- School supply lists - check on your neighborhood school's website
- Student Privacy Rights
- Early Entrance for Kindergarten Information
Thank you for registering your child in the Stanwood-Camano School District!