Public school facilities are financed by public tax dollars. As a result, the public is encouraged to use school facilities for activities such as evening meetings and other uses. A modest fee may apply to help cover the cost of utilities and custodial services.

To reserve a facility, contact the school where the facility is located and complete a Facility Use Application (see link below). Activities sponsored by the School District, including curricular and co-curricular functions, have first priority.

Authorization for the use of school facilities will not be considered as an endorsement of, or approval of, the group or organization, nor for the purposes it represents. For more information, call (360) 629-1200.

Click on the links below to view:

  FACILITIES USE AGREEMENT .  If you would like, email your rental agreement to Shelley Klasse, This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., and Shelley will forward it to the school you are requesting or FAX: 360-629-1242.


Performing Arts Center (PAC) at Stanwood High School:  please include the following forms with your Facilities Use Agreement:   Guide to the SHS Performing Arts Center  and  PAC User Check In List .


All groups/organizations who participate in sports must fill out and return the COMPLIANCE STATEMENT FOR CONCUSSION, HEAD INJURY AND SUDDEN CARDIAC ARREST AWARENESS  with their rental request, required by Engrossed House Bill 1824.


If you would like to volunteer to make facility enhancements to school district property please fill out the Volunteer Community Support  form.